Technical posters and presentations
- PPE 2017 - Workshop following up on the 13th European Seminar on Personal Protective Equipment, Berlin, Germany
- Spanish market surveillance on PPE - CNMP experience 2016
- Towards a harmonized Risk Assessment and Safe Use of Plant Protection Products (PPP) in the Europe through standardisation
XXXV Bienal de la Real Sociedad Española de Química. Simposio 2: Nanociencia y Materiales Moleculares (NMM) "Seguridad y salud en el trabajo con nanomateriales"celebrado en A Coruña.
- 3rd International Fresenius Conference "Worker, Operator, Bystander and Resident Exposure and Risk Assessment”, celebrada en Mainz, Germany. Author: Abril Muñoz, Isaac del CNMP-INSST Spain.
- Occupational health and safety in Spanish agriculture at "Musculoskeletal disorders Seminar" that was held in Maastricht, June 2012. Author: Delgado, Pedro del CNMP-INSST Spain.
- Field comparison of three inhalable aerosol samplers for welding fumes (IOM, PGP-GSP 3.5 and Button) at "7 th Intermational Symposium on Modern Principles of Air monitoring and Biomonitoring. AIRMON 2011" in Loen, Norway, June 2011. Authors: Agurtzane Zugasti, Natividad Montes, José M. Rojo and M. José Quintana del CNVM-INSST Spain
These posters were presented at "XIX Congreso Mundial sobre Seguridad y Salud en el Trabajo", that was held in Istambul, Turkey - September, 2011. ILO, AISS and the Turkish Ministry of Labour organised this Congress.
- Seguimiento de la Seguridad y Salud en España: Observatorio de Condiciones de Trabajo Authors: Tejedor, M. and de la Orden, M. V. (INSST) Spain
- Sharing knowledge and experience for high-quality standards and innovation. Authors: Pilar Cáceres (INSST, Spain), Pirjo Irmeli Korhonen (FIOH, Finland), Rüdiger Reitz (DGUV, Germany)
- Comparative study of the adsorption performance of an active multi-sorbent bed tube (Carbotrap, Carbopack X, Carboxen 569) and a Radiello® diffusive sampler for the analysis of VOCs (pdf, 224 Kbytes) Authors: E. Gallego, F.J. Roca, J.F. Perales, of LCMA-UPC, Spain; X. Guardino and M.G. Rosell of CNCT-INSST Spain.
- Analysis of VOC in a waste collection centre using multisorbent adsorption and gc/ms thermal desorption system (pdf, 39 Kbytes) Authors: Torrado, S. and Rosell, M. G. of CNCT-INSST and Gallego, E. of LCMA-UPC. Spain.
- Identification and quantification of VOC and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) in operating theaters where electronic surgery devices where used . Authors: Torrado, S. and Rosell, M.G. of CNCT-INSST; Orriols, R. of SP Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge and Gallego, E. of LCMA-UPC. Spain.
"6th International NIR Workshop of ICNIRP", that was held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - October, 2008. Authors: Llorente, T and Diego, B.; CNNT-INSST.
- Occupational exposure to high frequency EMF in physiotherapy facilities. Part I: (preliminary study)
- Occupational exposure to high frequency EMF in physiotherapy facilities. Part II: (measurements and results)
- "Laboralia", Valencia, Spain Networking & Partnership in OHS. Author: Solé, M.D; CNCT-INSST