Questions of interest in relation to the services it offers, which are included in its Portfolio of Services (Spanish).
The INSST provides the public with a broad range of training opportunities (technical seminars, courses or workshops). Access to training opportunities and to registration for the various activities (Spanish).
For more detailed information, for doubts after consulting the training offer, for problems related to a registration application, etc., please contact the National Department/Centre that is responsible training activities via email:
- Central Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National New Technologies Centre: email@example.com
- National Labour Conditions Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Means of Protection Centre: email@example.com
- National Machinery Verification Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS ON OCCUPATIONAL RISK PREVENTION (hereinafter, ORP)
FREE PUBLIC ADVISING SERVICE ON ORP
PROVISION OF SPECIALIZED TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR THE TESTING AND CERTIFICATION OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
The CNMP is the Notified Body of the European Union, holder of No. 0159, for the application of Regulation (EU) No 2016/425 on PPE.
PROVISION OF SPECIALIZED TECHNICAL SUPPORT ON RISK ASSESSMENT DUE TO EXPOSURE TO PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS
The INSST is a member of the Plant Protection Products Assessment Commission (CEPF), in accordance with Royal Decree 971/2014 of 21 November regulating the assessment procedure for plant protection products.
INTER-LABORATORIES QUALITY CONTROL PROGRAMME (PICC)
The INSST coordinates the development of various inter-laboratories quality control programmes whose ultimate purpose is to contribute to improving the services provided by specialized laboratories, consequently contributing to the improvement of working conditions.
- Asbestos fibres: email@example.com
- Metals in filters: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metals in urine: email@example.com
- Organic vapours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gravimetry: email@example.com
- Crystalline silica: firstname.lastname@example.org
The INSST is notably active in technical advising on occupational risk prevention, which is clearly demanded by society, and it receives consultations referring to technical matters or regulations related to occupational risk prevention or referring to the different activities and functions it performs.
ORP LIBRARY AND DOCUMENTATION
VERSIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
One of the INSST’s fundamental objectives is to promote an adequate culture of prevention. Publications that are included in the INSST’s Editorial Plan are therefore published annually, thereby presenting works of a regulatory, technical and informational nature on occupational risk prevention.
If you need advice about any of our publications, you can send your query via email to:
HOW TO REACH US
- Central Services - Madrid
- Centro Nacional de Verificación de Maquinaria (CNVM) - Bizkaia
- Centro Nacional de Nuevas Tecnologías (CNNT) - Madrid
- Centro Nacional de Medios de Protección (CNMP) - Sevilla
- Centro Nacional de Condiciones de Trabajo (CNCT) - Barcelona
- Gabinete Técnico Provinciales de la ciudad autónoma de Melilla
- Gabinete Técnico Provinciales de la ciudad autónomas de Ceuta