Documents in English
INSSBT publishes in Spanish hundreds of documents (brochures, guides, posters, datebases, etc.) about occupational safety and health. Some of theses documents, full text or summaries, have been translated in English and are gathered in this section, from where can be downloaded.
For further information about these or other topics regarding occupational risk prevention, you can consult our online documents catalogue to select those of your interest. INSSBT products in Spanish can be downloaded or use in differente formats, most of them free of charge. However, reproduction or any other use than private of this site contents without prior written authorisation of INSSBT is prohibited; please consult our policy on this subject for further information.
Technical posters and presentations
- PPE 2017 - Workshop following up on the 13th European Seminar on Personal Protective Equipment, Berlin, Germany
- Spanish market surveillance on PPE - CNMP experience 2016
- Integration of standardisation in R+D project to design and develop new plant protection product (PPP) application equipment
- Towards a harmonized Risk Assessment and Safe Use of Plant Protection Products (PPP) in the Europe through standardisation
XXXV Bienal de la Real Sociedad Española de Química. Simposio 2: Nanociencia y Materiales Moleculares (NMM) "Seguridad y salud en el trabajo con nanomateriales"celebrado en A Coruña.
- 3rd International Fresenius Conference "Worker, Operator, Bystander and Resident Exposure and Risk Assessment”, celebrada en Mainz, Germany. Author: Abril Muñoz, Isaac del CNMP-INSSBT Spain.
- Occupational health and safety in Spanish agriculture at "Musculoskeletal disorders Seminar" that was held in Maastricht, June 2012. Author: Delgado, Pedro del CNMP-INSSBT Spain.
- Field comparison of three inhalable aerosol samplers for welding fumes (IOM, PGP-GSP 3.5 and Button) at "7 th Intermational Symposium on Modern Principles of Air monitoring and Biomonitoring. AIRMON 2011" in Loen, Norway, June 2011. Authors: Agurtzane Zugasti, Natividad Montes, José M. Rojo and M. José Quintana del CNVM-INSSBT Spain
These posters were presented at "XIX Congreso Mundial sobre Seguridad y Salud en el Trabajo", that was held in Istambul, Turkey - September, 2011. ILO, AISS and the Turkish Ministry of Labour organised this Congress.
- Seguimiento de la Seguridad y Salud en España: Observatorio de Condiciones de Trabajo Authors: Tejedor, M. and de la Orden, M. V. (INSSBT) Spain
- Sharing knowledge and experience for high-quality standards and innovation. Authors: Pilar Cáceres (INSSBT, Spain), Pirjo Irmeli Korhonen (FIOH, Finland), Rüdiger Reitz (DGUV, Germany)
- Comparative study of the adsorption performance of an active multi-sorbent bed tube (Carbotrap, Carbopack X, Carboxen 569) and a Radiello® diffusive sampler for the analysis of VOCs (pdf, 224 Kbytes) Authors: E. Gallego, F.J. Roca, J.F. Perales, of LCMA-UPC, Spain; X. Guardino and M.G. Rosell of CNCT-INSSBT Spain.
- Analysis of VOC in a waste collection centre using multisorbent adsorption and gc/ms thermal desorption system (pdf, 39 Kbytes) Authors: Torrado, S. and Rosell, M. G. of CNCT-INSSBT and Gallego, E. of LCMA-UPC. Spain.
- Identification and quantification of VOC and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) in operating theaters where electronic surgery devices where used (pdf, 94 Kbytes). Authors: Torrado, S. and Rosell, M.G. of CNCT-INSSBT; Orriols, R. of SP Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge and Gallego, E. of LCMA-UPC. Spain.
"6th International NIR Workshop of ICNIRP", that was held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - October, 2008. Authors: Llorente, T and Diego, B.; CNNT-INSSBT.
- Occupational exposure to high frequency EMF in physiotherapy facilities. Part I: (preliminary study) (pdf, 130 Kbytes)
- Occupational exposure to high frequency EMF in physiotherapy facilities. Part II: (measurements and results) (pdf, 165 Kbytes)
- "Laboralia", Valencia, Spain Networking & Partnership in OHS (pdf, 115 Kbytes). Author: Solé, M.D; CNCT-INSSBT